Our Valbella Carnivore Kits are $100 and delivered to your door for free delivery.
The bag includes a variety of Valbellas most popular gourmet meat products such as smokies, burgers, ready meals, soups, bacon, ham, etc.
*contents subject to change as supplies last.
Everything included is easy to prepare, freezable and include cooking instructions for your ease and convenience.
To order please call 403 678 4109 we take payment over the phone and drop to your door.
To our valued customers,
As most of you know, we decided to temporarily lock the Deli doors on March 25th to do our part to slow the spread of the Coronavirus. We did not make this decision lightly and we felt that it was the right thing to do at the time, we have been very busy and our team has been working extremely hard to keep the shelves stocked for you. The mental and physical health of our team is very important to us and with staff shortages and products flying off the shelves, everyone needed some time to reset and slow down to protect our own health as well.
We have taken this week to reassess the situation and see what this “new normal” feels like. This is what we have been up to:
- We have done a very thorough deep clean of our Deli and Café, every corner, door handle and surface has been cleaned and sanitized, and this will continue daily
- We have produced and restocked our coolers and freezers with all the items that our customers need most right now
- We have assessed the health of our team to do our part to flatten the curve;, rest assured that we are all healthy and nobody has been travelling
- We have implemented traffic control measures in the Deli so that we have a one-way flow of traffic. The entrance is now through the Café and the exit is through the Deli
- We have removed the tables and re-arranged food placement so that we have a wide open store to assist with social distancing
- We will be limiting the amount of people in the store to 5 customers max at any time
With these new measures in place and being confident that our team is healthy and strong, we believe that re-opening the Deli and Café in this capacity is the right step forward and we have decided to reopen on Tuesday March 31st.
We have said it before and we will say it again, we are here for you Alberta. We want nothing more than to see all of your smiling faces in our store, albeit only 5 people at a time. J We want to make sure you are fed with high quality, nutritious local food because that is what we are good at, and in turbulent times like these, we all need a good healthy meal on the table.
We look forward to serving you,
Chantal & Jeff von Rotz & The Valbella Team
Pre order for Easter open now. Fill in our online order form and we will make sure you have what you need in time for the big day.
Every week we will be offering you a delicious, easy to prepare 3 course meal specially crafted by our in house chefs. Start off with a bowl of our homemade soup, then dive into the second course with one of our flavourful ready-meals and finish on a sweet note with two Pie Junkie mini pies of your choice. Each week we will choose a different mouth-watering combination for $30, and trust us, you’ll want to try them all! So pour yourself a glass of wine and stay in with Valbella!
This week's meal is our delicious Swiss Barley Soup, followed by Classic Valbella Meatballs and two naughty but nice Pie Junkie Mini Pies. Just add a pasta of your choice and your all set.
This March at Valbella we are offering 15% off our maple Coppalino Bacon in the deli.
Also look out for special competitions and give away's on our Facebook page @valbellagourmetfoods
Valbella has been involved in our local communities ever since we opened in 1978. We understand that our own success has come directly from our community’s support and are always looking at ways to give that support right back!
We have been running local fundraiser events with communities in the Bow Valley for many years and are now excited to be able to offer this to our friends in Calgary.
Make your next fundraiser a great success by partnering with us!
How does it work?
- We make a selection of our products available to you at a discounted price, for you to sell on to your local community and you keep the profit! We will recommend a sale price but it is completely up to you how much you want to make off each sale.
- We will give you an order sheet for you to track your sales and you send this to us a week before your fundraiser date. We then make the products to order and deliver them to you to distribute to your happy customers!
What kind of profit are we talking about?
- Depending on how much you wish to sell and how you mark up the prices, you can earn $1-$5 or more on each item sold.
- 500 individual sales often leaves you with a $1000-$1500 profit. We have had large fundraisers in the past with nearly 2000 sales, giving them a $4000+ profit!
What products are we talking about?
- We suggest a selection of our burgers, sausages, pies and bacon – usually up to 12 products for your community to choose from.
- We can also include gift cards for our Canmore store of $22 (You pay $20) and $55 (you pay $50).
How do we get started?
- Get in touch with us at [email protected] or 403 678 4109 and we can answer all your questions and get a Fundraiser date booked in for you!
- Important Bits
- Final orders must be received 1 week before Fundraiser date
- Deliveries must be Monday-Friday
- If this is your first Fundraiser with us, payment must be made prior to delivery
- Items will be shipped in bulk for you to distribute to your customers
Our first special of the decade! 🎉
We have 15% off our Ham Garlic Rings for the whole month of January!
This coarse sausage can be eaten cold with cheese & bread but it is also great warmed up in a soup or with risotto 🤤 #versatile
Merry Christmas & best wishes for 2020 from all of us here at Valbella!
We are so grateful to all of our lovely customers from near and far - We hope your holidays are filled with happiness, laughter and of course, delicious food!!
Planning on visiting us over the holidays? Make sure you check our holiday opening hours 🎅 Happy Holidays!
*Regular hours are in operation on Dec 27, 28, 29 & 30 and will resume again on Jan 2nd*
The Valbella Christmas Charcuterie Cabin is here!
Who wants to move in?
Come and see this delicious creation in our Deli before we eat it 🤤
Valbella Made using our own: