Fresh Peach, Burrata & Proscuitto Salad
- 2 Ripe Peaches
- 8oz Burrata Cheese *
- 2-3 Slices Valbella Prosciutto *
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Thyme Leaves
- 1 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cracked Black Pepper
- 1 Handful Fresh Basil Leaves *
* Available at Valbella Gourmet Foods
Slice peaches into 1/2 -inch thick wedges and arrange on a large plate or platter.
Carefully tear into the burrata and arrange pieces of equal sizes on top of the peaches. Do the same with the proscuitto then drizzle the salad with olive oil. Sprinkle with thyme leaves, sea salt, pepper and scatter basil on top.
Serve immediately, or cover tightly with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator for up to 15 minutes.
*Do not store for too long as you do not want the moisture from the peaches and cheese to rehydrate the proscuitto.
Recipe courtesy of The Daley Plate www.thedaleyplate.com